Thursday 16 April 2015

Dear Examiner...

My AS coursework portfolio is a project I have really enjoyed. I feel I have developed media skills I had in the past, gained experience and had fun producing a piece film in which I could express myself. Film production was new to me, something that I had little experience in, but this project has allowed me to gain knowledge, whilst creating a really enjoyable practical piece. Making a blog has also highlighted the benefits, planning and reflection can have. Whereas in the past I may have gone straight into the film without consideration for these factors, this project has impacted the way I will approach future tasks in media.

I hope you've really enjoyed my project and it was of a high standard, as I've invested a lot of time and effort into it! I enjoyed it, and feel it has been a beneficial experience moving on to my second year of A-levels.

Joel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment