Friday 5 December 2014

Film/Edit Schedule

Initial:

December 2014

Week following Monday 8th...

Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th (AM - 4pm) = around 4 to 6 hours - First filming. I will try and get most things right however I think that after review I will be likely to need more filming sessions.


Week following Monday 15th...

Monday 15th and Thursday 18th AM lesson time (5 hours) - Editing time. If lesson time is able to be utilized for just coursework, I will look to get the majority of my editing done then.  

Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st (AM - 4pm) - Second film slot. Will be used for improvements and finer/extra details.

Extra
- On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, I will be able to stay after college and do extra editing - between 3-6 hours edit time.

Plan 

When it comes to editing, I plan to use 'Adobe Premier Pro' to do it. As I'm on my own I will try to manage my time as effectively as possible, dedicating at least 3 afternoons for extra edit time. Hopefully this will allow me to get the opening finished relatively quickly, and to a good standard. I will keep looking at previous students' more successful work as influence, looking specifically at their editing techniques, and also the resources available to improve the opening. I will also look at real Crime/thriller openings again to see how they are effective. Hopefully all this will increase my final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment