Friday 5 December 2014

Risk Assessment

Probability - The likelihood of me and/or the participants involved in shooting my opening, realistically encountering the subjected risk.

 1. Very unlikely 

2. Unlikely 

3. Possibly 

4. Likely 

5. Very likely 

Health Risk - The scale at which the outcome of the subjected incident would effect your physical, mental or psychological health.

 1. Very low danger 

2. Some danger 

3. Relative danger 

4. Substantial danger 

5. Very substantial to fatal danger



Risk: Tripping over an object. - I will minimise this risk by searching the filming area before hand and marking out larger objects with bright tape. Probability of this would be 3/5 and I think there would be a 3/5 health risk.

Risk: Being hit by a car - I will minimise this risk by filming in below 30 mph areas for the most part. I will make sure I bring an extra person to observe and warn us for oncoming traffic on the main roads, when filming. Probability of this would be 2/5 and the health risk would be 4/5.

Risk: Being attacked by stranger with a weapon - To minimise this risk I would make sure we film all scenes in the morning in full daylight, make sure I have the ability to contact the emergency services and have an adult fairly near to where we are filming. Probability of this happening would be 1/5 and the health risk would be 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment